Hardware Engineers (Ref: 100): For hardware development take ideas from white board to Hardware concept, lay product architecture and select components to deliver robust systems that are efficient and low powered.
- Evaluate and document all system design approaches (25%).
- Debug and bring up newly assembled Printed Circuit Boards from prototyping to manufacturing.
- Make use of debugging tools such as JTAG to troubleshoot existing and new boards (30%).
- Monitor product development cycle to ensure the product functionalities match the initial product specification (15%).
- Use schematic capture to make electronics systems built with discrete and analog components for cohesive and low powered applications.
- Applications entailing LVS/DRC, Extraction and Analog/Digital Co-design and Simulation Analysis (20 %).
- Supervise PCB Layout and interact with PCB/Assembly designers to determine PCB stack-up, apply design constraints, perform component placement and signal routing and DFM.
- Assist engineering team to perform signal integrity and power integrity analysis, and release fab and assembly package (10 %).
Tools: C/C++ languages, Matlab, Simulation tools (Altera, Xilinx ISE8.1i and ModelSim).
Minimum Education: Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Minimum Experience: Six (6) months. Must have completed coursework in C/C++ languages, Matlab, Simulation tools (Altera, Xilinx ISE8.1i and ModelSim).
Job Site: Santa Clara, CA.
Please send resumes email@example.com referencing the aforementioned job title and reference number to Whizz Systems, Inc., 3240 Scott Blvd, Santa Clara, CA 95054.